Leaders make tough decisions nearly every day. Too often, they feel rushed or pressured into choices they don’t like and later regret. In this episode, we’ll show you the bad thinking that underlies nearly every bad decision.
In this episode, you will:
- Be able to identify logical gaps that produce leadership blunders.
- Understand the psychological forces that shut down clear thinking.
- Learn from legendary examples of good (and bad) business choices.
- Gain simple strategies for making complex choices.
- Discover new confidence in making high-stakes decisions.