You have so many tasks on your list every day. You swing between saying yes to everything and getting overwhelmed and then saying no to everything and becoming legalistic. How do you determine what is essential for your optimal performance?
In this episode, Michael and Megan do a deep-dive into their personal nonnegotiables. They’ll show you how to set yourself up for your own Double Win by focusing on what’s most important to you in 3 key areas. You don’t have to have a lot of nonnegotiables, and they don’t have to be overly idealistic. Michael and Megan will show you how to be consistent and realistic, so you make progress every day toward the future you want.
In this episode, you’ll discover—
- The importance of having nonnegotiables, but only a select few
- The power of the minimum effective dose
- How to focus less on what there is to do and more on the results
- What things don’t need to be on the nonnegotiable list
- Why incremental progress is the key to growth