Leadership lessons are everywhere if you’re looking for them—including on your TV screen. Movies and shows that explore the joys and griefs of being human reveal the impact of our behavior on relationships.
In this episode, Michael and guest Courtney Baker unpack leadership lessons from Ted Lasso, Harry Potter, and more.
In this episode, you’ll discover—
- What makes positive intent so important
- The Pygmalion Effect and its application to leadership
- One tip for coaching high performers who are hard on themselves
- Why choices matter more than ability
- Signs of a half-apology and the power of a true apology
- Ten Difficult, But Really Important Words
- The Loyalist Team by Linda Adams, Abby Curnow-Chavez, Audrey Epstein, and Rebecca Teasdale with Jody Berger