Stress, overwhelm, burnout. We hear these words all the time. In fact, since the pandemic it’s impossible to avoid them in news stories, social media, and office conversations.
They describe something a lot of us feel from time to time—maybe a lot of the time. But a description isn’t destiny. It’s not predetermined. How we respond to stress makes all the difference.
Today, Michael and Megan talk about how you can reframe stress and learn how to use it for your own growth as a person and a leader.
In this episode, you’ll discover—
- The different types of stress
- The role that mindset plays in how stress impacts us
- How to use stress to your advantage
- Lead to Win episode: “The Year of Facing Fears”
- Lead to Win episode: “How to Overcome Your Fear of Public Speaking”
For more podcasts, visit https://leadto.win.